Saturday, May 9, 2015

It's Twins!

So a couple weeks after the last baby shower, I went to another baby shower for a girl in our church.  She has twins--a boy and a girl. After my last project turned out so precious, I knew I was going to do something similar for these sweet little ones.  Who knew that finding just the right material was going to be so stressful?  I wanted fabrics that coordinated but were still girly and boyish.  It took forever for me to find just what I was looking for.  I made a striped john john for the little boy and a polka dot dress in the same colors for the girl.  I put a pocket on the front of each in the coordinating fabric and made a diaper cover in the stripes.


Look at the sweet ruffle on the bottom


 Of course I did have to make the dress reversible.  Once again, the fabric had owls and matched the other pieces.  I thought the dark brown would be great in the fall, if it still fits.


what cute little striped panties!
So much better than seeing an ugly diaper


No comments:

Post a Comment